July 26, 2011

Bargain Hunting

Lately, my favorite stores have been TJ Maxx and Marshal's. When I go to the mall, I leave feeling annoyed that they didn't have exactly what I was looking for or that if they did, it cost way more than I can afford. However, TJ Maxx and Marshal's have not let me down. A few months ago, I found a Trina Turk bikini at TJ Maxx, the other day I was on a hunt for an inexpensive computer case, a plastic cup, and cropped tank top, and happened to find all of those things at Marshal's for a total cost of less than $20. But yesterday, Christina and I went and we both found the perfect shoes. Her's were pretty leather midcalf boots for $24.99 and I got a pair of Jack Rogers flats marked down from $198 to $49.99.

 
The best part? These are still being sold at www.jackrogersusa.com for $198.