Oh how I miss real food. Every time I drag myself to Graham, or even Ernie, I have high hopes that today will be the day when the food will be delicious and I'll happily go back for seconds. Everyday that is not the case. I am already planning out every single meal and snack I want my mom to make me or that I want to take out, I miss Wellesley!
- Pinkberry. A medium original with raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and animal crackers. (Drooling at the thought of all that exotic fruit, also who knew upstate New York doesn't have tart yogurt?! WTF)
- First dinner: grilled salmon with green beans and shallots. Dying at the memory of real flavors.
- Truly's. Coffee-Oreo on the friday I get home, with oreo crumbles. Purely for nostalgic purposes.
- Pumpkin pancakes. I've never had them but I've always wanted to try and they sound like the perfect treat for a homecoming.
- A salad with italian salad-dressing. A family staple that I've never gone this long without probably in my entire life.
- Linden Deli. Enough said.
- A good steak. Although I might have that bad reaction that vegetarians get when they have meat for the first time in years... that's how long it feel's like it's been since I've had a real piece of meat.
- Cafe Mangal's turkey sandwich with sweet pickles and sprouts. AH, complex food groups. I forgot you even existed...
- Anything from the new Whole
- All the honeycrisp apples my heart desires. And other falltime treats (Cider Donuts anyone?)