September 27, 2011

Bounce Syracuse

I am in love with her jacket.



One of the hardest parts about being in college is that:
a. there is no place to shop,
b. I am at school with 13,000 other people so I see 13,000 different interesting outfits everyday and theres always something new i want to buy,
c. No money income, and
d. When I finally do go to a store I go CRAZY.

There's this store in downtown Syracuse called Bounce and the first night we were here my mom and I literally overdosed on sweaters and party tops the store had to offer. It's kind of like a more toned down LF with a splash of Madewell and Urban Outfitters added in. I am proud to say I've only been here a month and already all of the employees know my name haha so typical. So far I've bought four sweaters, a blazer, and three shirts from there and they have all turned into my favorite pieces. Too bad its been so uncharacteristically hot in Syracuse this month that I haven't really gotten to wear much of them. Anyways, my most recent purchase from Bounce was a black blazer type thing. Except for the collar is like the collar Emily is wearing in this picture, and I love how it gives it a more relaxed look.