September 8, 2011

Winter Coats

Now that we've had the first semi-taste of a Syracuse Winter it's time to think jackets. It's already been made clear to me that I do not have the proper outerwear. First of all, I managed to break, yes break, my North Face rain coat. It literally is not waterproof anymore. Like honestly, who else could manage to make a rain coat not waterproof anymore? Only me, fail. And other than that, I don't have anything remotely water resistent. Then I have this big North Face Parka:
But thats a pretty big commitment if its only sort of cold, or cold but not snowing, or cold but raining instead of snowing. So what I really need is something like this:
Which is good as like a medium jacket...
or this, just because the colors are faaaaaaabulous...
But I also really like this, but its etsy, soo like idk where it came from...
Ah, shopping...