July 10, 2012

July Jubilations

Sorry for the lack of posting! You'd think I'd have more time to post in the summer but I've been trying to stay away from my computer as much as possible. Here is what I've been up to for the past couple of weeks:
FINALLY!!!!!!!! Received my acceptance letter to Newhouse! I couldn't be happier!

A thoughtful gift from my parents when I got home from work on acceptance day.

Digging my feet into the sand on the beach in Marion. NEVER want to leave.

Missing my summer camp friends, but am absolutely obsessed with this month's cover/cover story for Town and Country magazine. I am planning on getting this cover framed for something in the future.

Wouldn't be summer without a trip to Four Seas! Can't wait to go back to the Hyannis area when Lo and Mackenzie come down next week!

Beach adventures with my younger cousins at Silvershell...

Celebrating the 4th in style with my family and the Perettis' down in Marion. 


All in all it's been a great summer so far! I just wish I had some more beach time:)