May 30, 2012

Latest Obsession

Two summers ago I watched the entire series of One Tree Hill in just two months. I seriously couldn't stop, I'd watch one after the other until the early hours of the morning. This summer I've discovered the magic of Netflix and the fact that Dawson's Creek and Friday Night Lights are available on it. I love that Dawson's Creek takes place in Cape Cod, it seriously looks like it could be set in Marion which makes it even funner to watch this summer. Friday Night Lights is also pretty addicting. It was really popular with some of my friends at Syracuse and now that I am onto the second season I feel like I have a slow understanding of football which is something I've never had before. Also, the fact that sports play a huge part of this show reminds me of One Tree Hill and basketball.