January 30, 2013

Spring Semester Goals

One of the things I love most about college is how incredibly motivated and productive I am here. Freshman year I gave everything I had to get into Newhouse with a 4.0 GPA for the year. After a year of the hardest work I have ever done I did it and its probably the accomplishment I am most proud of. Last Spring my Dad inspired me to try to run a 5K as my normal daily workout--I figured it he could motivate himself to try and do it so could I. I knocked that one of my list as well and have been running 5K's a few times a week ever since. This Spring I am ready to tackle something new. I've been thinking for a while of what exactly I want to devote myself to, the goals have to be realistic, and somewhat fun. Here's what I've decided on:

Let's hope I can keep up!! Obviously I have been trying to post as much as possible on the blog and I've been slowly teaching myself the bare basics of HTML codes with the help of this wonderful tutorial website. I also was insane enough to decide that running a 10K the day before recruitment began would be a good idea. I felt incredible afterwords, but I am not sure it was the rest and relaxation I probably needed before recruitment. I'll keep you guys updated on my progress! What are your 2012 goals?