October 15, 2013

THE TUNACADO

I thought I would hate living on South Campus this year. 
Namely because even though its only about a mile away from campus the bus journey can take up to a half hour. Despite that, it does have quite a few perks. I love having my own room, turning the light off when I want to, not having to wear shower shoes or carry a shower caddy, and just having more space in general. But most of all, I LOVE being able to cook for myself. 

I've always been a healthy eater and the options at the dining hall were far from satisfactory--or healthy. That being said I don't really know how to make a lot. My dinner options are pretty limited to stir-fry, stuffed peppers, and eggs. However, in my recent homework procrastination I came across tuna-stuffed avocados. 
The Tunacado, if you will. 

SO. 
DELICIOUS.

And literally so simple. You literally just make tuna however you usually like to eat tuna (I like it with onions and a little bit of mayonaise and a LOT of pepper) scoop out a little of the avocado, add it to the tuna, and then stuff the whole mixture back into the avocado, add salt, and eat with a spoon. Done and done. 
SO GOOD.