October 14, 2013

What I am Reading, Watching, Eating, and Listening...

This blog was starting to look a little too much like a playlist...

Reading:
I've always had this intense fascination with Elizabeth Smart and her kidnapping. She's been so reluctant to discuss her experience for so many years (understandably) so I cannot wait to read about her story from her perspective.  


Watching:
This movie is hysterical. Long story short its about a drug dealer who has to smuggle tons of weed across the border. He doesn't want to seem too suspicious so he recruits a stripper, a dork, and a homeless girl to be his fake family. Excellent.

Eating:
Anything and everything pumpkin. Pumpkin muffins, bread, cupcakes, pancakes, the possibilities are endless!
 

Listening:
Because I couldn't resist throwing my latest song obsession in a blog post...