September 3, 2013

September Wish List

As devastated as I am to see the best summer ever coming to an end, I must say I am a little excited to break out some of my fall wardrobe staples as the days turn cooler. 
Here are my top three wishlist items for this month...

I've had my Wayfarers forever but I think its time for a change. I just bought a cheap version at Urban to try out before I commit to the real thing... we'll see how it goes. 
 
 I want one of these sooooo badly. It's just so beautiful. The perfect color to compliment my favorite Fall navy and cranberry hues. I'm going to London in December so I should just write it off as a school requirement for my travels.

I know, I know. You're all asking, don't you own one of these already? And the answer is NO! I am not sure how this is possible, but even being the #1 biggest Boston lover there ever was, I don't actually own my own Red Sox hat...unless you count the pink one that I used to wear to work at Truly... and I don't count that ;)