September 25, 2013

Vests on Vests on Vests

Fact: I need more sweaters and vests in my life. But since absolutely every penny I own is going toward England right now I've got to pick one. Vests are the move, no question. 

Patagonia Down Sweater Vest
I think this might be my next move. I have the Retro X Vest and it's definitely my favorite item of clothing, but I think a non-fleece vest might be a good option.

Women's Retro X Vest
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. Enough said.

Women's Red Blaze Vest
Another good version of the puffer vest.

L.L. Bean Women's Goose Down Vest
I like this a lot. Such a good selection of colors as well!

J.Crew Women's Excursion Vest
LOVE these. Really wish they would go on sale though.

Old Navy Women's Quilted Barn Vest
A much more affordable version of the J.Crew style.