June 16, 2014

Getting Reacquainted

 
This past weekend my best friends from school all made the journey down to Boston to visit me!
We all went abroad different places and at different times so we haven't all been together since Sophomore year--crazy! I also haven't gotten to spend that much time in Boston in the past year between camp and school and London so it was so nice to get reacquainted with everyone and everything over the weekend. 
 

New friends of all shapes and sizes!

The sign was one of my favorite purchases of the day. I always get so homesick at school and now I will have this to remind me of my favorite places and a great day!
 It was packed with delicious food, fun drinks, laughter, and friends. I even got to introduce my Syracuse friends to my best friends from home--so fun!