Barbour Waxed Cotton Hood, so that it can be a Fall coat, Winter coat, AND rain coat! Ugh the possibilities are ENDLESS.
3. The Best American Infographics 2013, how cool is this?! I love The Best American series and this is such a cool new idea. We're always looking at Infographics for design (and content!) purposes at Newhouse. Another great way to present creative communication.
Kai Perfume, I've posted about Kai Fragrances before. BUT IT SMELLS SO AMAZING. It smells like an island or a vacation. Ok it smells like Nantucket. It's perfect. Whenever I sneak a spray of my mom's bottle of Kai I can't resist but smelling my wrist all day. It's creepy, I know. But thats how delicious it smells!
5. J.Crew Excursion Vest, I've posted abut this a billion times also, but its the perfect vest and it comes in a million different colors and I STILL DON'T OWN IT. Something needs to change!
oJo's Bling Earrings, I have a SERIOUS addiction to Jojo's earrings. I convinced my mom to order them wholesale for the WHB and ever since they came in I find every excuse to stand in front of the display and try on every single pair. They're literally candy. I have a honey colored pair and am currently coveting a navy pair. They also make pearl earrings and they were PERFECT, unfortunately hopefully the bottom of Spectacle Pond things they're perfect too because that's their new home.
I haven't found the perfect ones yet (suggestions welcome!) but also....
8. High-waisted Jeans from Madewell or Urban.
9. A brown leather cross-body bag for London.
10. Short brown leather boots.
11. New make-up from Bare Minerals.
12. Statement necklace.