May 2, 2013

Birthday Swag (aka I have the best friends EVER)

I literally had the greatest 20th birthday ever. It was a stunning 78 degrees here in Syracuse, NY without a cloud in the sky---that alone is the perfect gift! I went out the night before so I could celebrate my birthday when it actually turned midnight, I had an amazing time (maybe a little TOO amazing ;) ) and spent today tanning, listening to country music, eating sushi, and being with my best friends. 

I literally couldn't ask for better friends both at home and at school and I am so so so lucky to have met them. My friends were OVERLY generous this year and I absolutely love and appreciate all of my amazing and thoughtful gifts!
Birthday Gifts



Forever 21 graphic design tee / J.Crew j crew / Hanky Panky thong / Kate Spade photo bracelet / Earrings / Kate Spade earrings / Essie nail polish / Essie nail polish, $25

I can't wait to wear all my beautiful new jewelry and this cat shirt is PURRRRFECT (see what I did there?) for camp! Thanks again to all of my friends for making this the best birthday ever! <3