May 29, 2013

Obession: Kai Fragrance

I've never been a big perfume person. Mostly because when I was little my mom would always freak out whenever I sprayed anything remotely fragranced (she claims shes allergic). "Perfumey" perfumes kind of freak me out and I hate when smells are really overwhelming and invasive.

Enter: Kai Fragrances. This label even has my mom's seal of approval! I did an event for Wellesley Weston with The Candy Bar in Wellesley a few weeks ago and was instantly enamored with the Kai brand. Created by a woman who spent her youth vacationing in the tropics, Kai strives to avoid smells similar to mainstream perfumes. This stuff just smells like pure summertime. Clean and fresh and subtly sweet is how I would describe these delicious products. Definitely planning on going back for more!