I cannot believe I am half way done with college. WHAT. Sophomore year was SO much better than freshman year. I couldn't have asked for better friends. And I was so lucky to live where I lived and to finally say that I was a Newhouse student!This semester I...
- Survived my first recruitment from "the other side"
- Found the 2 absolute most perfect littles
- FINALLY decided on a major (5th times the charm, right?): Magazine Journalism
- Matched with my big on the regular
- Got lost hiking
- Did a Color Run (Bucket List item!)
- Signed the lease for my senior house!
- Made lots of new friends
- Got an E-Council position in Phi Sig
- Made Dean's List both semesters
Already looking forward to a great summer:)