April 3, 2013

I Got the Job!!!


I am absolutely thrilled that I am lucky enough to be going back to Hayward for 6 weeks this summer. I will be going to resource staff training, staff training, session one and session two, and Vicky will be going session three and session four. Literally this couldn't possibly be more perfect and I am still in shock that one of my life dreams has actually been realized.  Never in a million years did I think that I would be lucky enough to be able to go back to the most influential, important, and AMAZING places from my childhood. On that note, here are the things that are keeping me up at night because I am TOO EXCITED about being able to do them again!:

JCs 2010 !!! So happy that so many of them will be back as well!

  • Not showering for days
  • Making string bracelets up to my elbows
  • Breaking out my shark watch
  • And my 5 year watch
  • Pontoon jump!
  • Blasting music from my cabin
  • Making a happy list
  • Seeing the stars
  • Going to opening and closing campfires
  • Trying the new water trampoline
  • Taking about 5,000 LITP pictures with Allie
  • Living in a bathing suit for the most part of 6 weeks
  • Blasting music off the Pontoon
The Haywatch Waterfront

  • Eating Lois's camp cookies and camp pizza
  • Receiving care packages and camp e-mails
  • Sorting mail
  • Roasting Marshmallows
  • Seeing all the new camp animals
  • Eating staff snacks
  • Playing douse the fire
  • Going on fun time-offs
  • Making European friends
  • Laughing until my stomach hurts with my friends
  • Taking a million pictures
  • HAVING MY OWN RESOURCE STAFF SONG OMG
  • Going crazy singing the JC and CIT song even though I won't be one anymore
  • Buying the new camp sweatpants and sweatshirt
  • Eating yogurt pretzels
And again

  • Filling out a camp journal
  • Riding the speedboat
  • DRIVING the speedboat
  • Kayaking
  • Sailing
  • Windsurfing
  • Swimming
  • Search and rescue
  • Doing staff of steel
  • Pontoon Dock