April 15, 2013

Phi Sig in the Spring

Sorry for the lack of posting! It always somehow surprises me how crazy the last couple weeks of school can be. I've been super busy with getting ready for finals, Greek events, and formal! This weekend was Spring Formal and Paddle/Letter. Spring Formal was really fun, Tycho came up from Binghamton and I got to re-wear my Prom dress haha. 
Me and Caitlin
Me and Tycho! 

Me and Sean
I wish these pictures were better quality but the cord that attaches my camera to my computer is mysteriously out of commission, so iPhone pictures will have to cut it for the time being.

Today was Paddle/Letter where the big gives their little (or littles) their first pair of Phi Sig letters and the little(s) give their big a decorated wooden paddle with a note on the back. I've been looking forward to this for so long and I feel so lucky to have gotten two! They are so cute and I love that each one is so different and reflects different things I love about both of my littles! I immediately hung them up on my wall when I got home from the house.
My wall is looking extra sratty lately!
Paddle/Letter with the babies!